Get All Aynaijablog Latest Updates Delivered Straight Into Your Inbox For Free. Subscribe!!

Friday, 7 April 2017

During birthday Celebration Boyfriend Showers his female friend with acid thinking it was Izaal


Things got appalling at a birthday festivity as a 14-year-old young lady, Victoria Emmanuel, has
been left gravely burnt after her 13-year-old companion, Moshood Yusuf, showered her with acid during the her birthday celebration on March 29, around the night market at Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos.

It was said that while her peers were pouring water on her body, the boy entered a woman’s shop, brought out a bottle and emptied its content on Victoria.

Yusuf said he thought it was a liquid water disinfectant known as Izaal when he poured it on her.
 
When reporters visited the victim’s No1, Baba Elegbe Street, Mafoluku residence, Yusuf’s parents were there suing for peace. 

Victoria, who just returned from the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), where she was being treated, said she told Yusuf not to pour the content of the bottle on her since they did not know what was inside.

Yusuf’s mother, Ganiyat, insisted that the incident was a mistake, adding that her son would not hurt anyone intentionally.

“It was just a mistake. In fact, Moshood also got burnt by the acid on his chest and leg. He didn’t know the content of the bottle and since they were jubilating, he poured it on her without knowing.

"It’s a regrettable mistake. But what we want is for peace to reign. We don’t want a situation where both families would start fighting over it or the two children becoming enemies.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

 
Copyright © 2014 Latest News in Nigeria Today & Latest Nigeria Entertainment News • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner Published.. Blogger Templates • Powered by Blogger
back to top